Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

...It seems to be never-ending. I'm so ready for spring. Mike and my trip to Florida got me in the mood for warmth, sun, green grass, flowers. I'm ready for some nice weather! A plus though is that a couple of my classes were cancelled for today considering the weather!


I've been looking for a job lately for after graduation. I'm really interested in working in an adoption agency. So I spent the good part of yesterday afternoon searching the internet for agencies that had any openings or ones that I could send my resume to. I found a couple - one in Indianapolis and the other in Bluffton (Indiana not Ohio). They both are agencies based on Christian values and they also have people working for them that only have their bachelor's degree. So I know that they hire people without their master's degree, which is a plus! Once I get my resume updated I'm hoping to get in contact with these places. I'm such a scheduled person that I have to know what I'm doing at all times, and I hate not knowing where I'll be in the next few months. But I'm trying to let God guide me on that and realize that it's not me - it's all about Him. I'm just doing His work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Michelle! We got a Mazda 6. We love it! It's a wonderful car and a beautiful red color. : ) I hope your job hunt goes well!