Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

I survived the holidays!! Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope that you were surrounded by loved ones and remembered that Jesus is the Reason!! It's so easy to forget the true meaning of Christmas with all of the stress and craziness around us.

Speaking of craziness, I made it through the hectic holiday season. From what I hear- we are going to feel like we're on vacation from now on. I'm really looking forward to that. Plus it will give me time to really get to know all aspects of the job and strengthen myself in some of the areas where I'm lacking confidence.

We had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with the Marshalls. We are so blessed with great families who really support us through everything! We were reminded of that this weekend. Today we spent the morning with my family and the afternoon with the Huber side. I have missed my cousin Andrew, so it was great to have him home from New Orleans! We left reminicing about some funny moments and feeling like there just wasn't enough time. We always seem to leave feeling that way. But I guess that's a sign of a great visit!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.