Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Send me out...

Update on Kenya:

My Dad and I will travel to Kenya, Africa this coming December! We will leave the day after Christmas and return January 4th. We will be traveling with just six other people from NMC, and our primary job will be working at the Abandoned Baby Center. Which is exactly what I wanted to do. It feels like this trip was made just for us - We were looking at going in March, but I knew that I would have to raise alot of money for that trip, plus miss school. Well when we received the call about this December trip - it will be cheaper because we are cutting out the two day safari and I won't have to miss any school at all! God knew just what I needed. Please be in prayer for my dad and I as we ask God to begin preparing our hearts for this trip. We are both so excited, and it will be a great bonding experience for both of us. I just can't wait to hold those beautiful babies! Thank you in advance for your prayer support. It means alot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an amazing opportunity! I'll be praying for you and your dad as you prepare for this trip.