Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


I love Thanksgiving! Only two days of work at Newmar this week! Too bad I have to work Thanksgiving day at Amish Acres, but it won't be too bad since everyone is required to work. I'm headed to Grandpa and Grandma Huber's for Thanksgiving after I get off work and I'm excited to have the whole family together again. My cousin and his girlfriend are coming up from New Orleans and Mike is going to spend the evening with us as well. I love the holidays, because everyone is brought together! On a sadder point, the whole Huber family will be together, however the Mast family will be a little torn apart. My grandpa hasn't improved much and is still in ICU. He still isn't awake, and despite the doctors' attempts to take my grandpa off the ventilator, he still isn't able to breathe on his own so the breathing tube is still in. Keep him in your prayers.

I hope everyone enjoys their week with friends and family! Christmas is right around the corner!!

No comments: