Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Here I am, back in Nappanee. The one place that has always felt like home to me. The one place that when everything else seems like it's falling apart in my life- I can run to and it will get better. But not today. Not last night when I returned from Merrillville. Mike moved in, he's settled, and he starts work today. It was so hard to drive away from his apartment last night knowing that he was there by himself. Not knowing when I would see him next. I know that some relationships are much more long distance than ours. It's just going to be an adjustment for us. I know we'll be fine. I'm not worried about our relationship at all. But right now my heart is breaking because he's not a ten minute drive away. I pray that this year goes fast. And before we know it- we'll be married and we'll be laughing at how much we struggled through this time! 364 more days til he's back...


No comments: