Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So GLAD to be a GRAD!


Yes, my moment is bound to end. But not yet, I won't let it. This is my moment! My celebration! So that's what I'm doing! After graduation tonight my family went out to eat with Mike's family -- also the first time that they had met! (about time I know!) It went well and they both agreed it would have to be done again soon! So that's good!!

The ceremony went well. I didn't trip and fall on my face. I thought walking would be stupid since I still have classes to take, but it renewed my motivation a little bit and really gave me a sense of accomplishment. So what if I still have three months left. I have five years under my belt to be proud of. :)

2 comments:

jenn said...

awesome michelle!!! great job!!! i'm very proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Michelle!!