Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

I was so productive yesterday regarding wedding things!!
My mom, grandma and I headed to Elkhart yesterday morning to start the process of ordering our wedding invitations. I had no idea how overwhelming this might be. I knew the style I wanted, I had been looking before, but I found myself getting so frustrated. I knew what I wanted the invitations to look like in my head, so why couldn't I find something like that in one of the many books surrounding me!! In the end, I finally found one that goes great with the wedding colors. It's simple, timeless, and elegant. Can't wait for you to see them! :)

We then headed to Stephenson's to pick up my bridesmaid dresses. I got a call last week saying they were finally in. I was a little nervous, because when I ordered them, I could only see the style of the dress. I had picked different colors for the dress, but they didn't have it in stock so I had to trust the little 2x2 swatches of color. But they look great! I'm so excited about them and can't wait for my girls to see them.

98 days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! What are your wedding colors??