Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

A night at the Park...

Mike and I enjoyed a night at the park last night! We ventured to Crown Point to a cute little park. Corey, Jill, and Anessa came for dinner so we thought we could wear Anessa out before she laid down for bed. It took us awhile to actually find the park, but I think we're all in agreement that it was worth it! I don't remember such fun things at parks when we were little! They had a great slide that I think we enjoyed more than Anessa. Actually, I'm sure of it! I have a feeling Mike and I will be returning! Here's a picture of Jill going down our favorite slide! Can you see it's made out of rollers? It was a blast. :)

We loved the company that we shared and loved watching Anessa run and enjoy the park. She took a little spill at the end of the night after her mom spun her on a toy a little too long. haha. Anessa loved the spinning but did NOT love the feeling of dizziness when she got off and did a faceplant into the dirt. After we got done laughing, possibly adding insult to injury.. we headed back and watched a movie while Anessa slept.

Thanks Corey, Jill, and Anessa for such a great night! We're so thankful for your friendship!

No comments: