Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

I survived!

My time in NC is almost over! I'm sitting in my hotel room by myself after a week with two terrific roommates and a hotel filled with stressed out/nervous Portrait Innovations trainees. Breakfast this morning wasn't the same with only two of us. I'm thankful that at least someone was still here though! I made some amazing friends and I'm so glad that we could all go through this program together. I know we'll all be texting each other Wednesday night after we have our first day in our own studios. I'm anxious to see how things go at the Merrillville studio and to meet everyone I'll be working with. It became so comfortable working with all the trainers and trainees this week, so now I have to do it all over again. But I'm excited.

I hope you all had a great week! I am going to enjoy having today and tomorrow off with my husband before I start work. I'm so grateful for this job. Please keep praying that we get adjusted and that I all of my other in-studio training goes well!

No comments: