Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

North Carolina

I'm headed to North Carolina on Sunday for a week of training for my new job. Everyone keeps asking if I'm excited. Should I be!? I'm more ready to get it over with so I can get into a routine with my regular work hours and start getting a paycheck!! Mike and I were going over our bills last night and we kept saying "ugh, it will be so nice when we're a two income family!"
Some of you have asked what to pray for - Please be praying for Mike while I'm gone. He tends to get a little lonely. Once we have a house, I'm sure he'll have plenty of projects to work on- but it's a little tough when we're just in an apartment. He has to work alot, and he's picked up some extra shifts, so hopefully that will help. Also, please pray that God would prepare both of us for the crazy schedule that we'll be on once I start working in the Merrillville studio. Of course, for safe travels to and from NC.


Have a great week!

No comments: