Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Peaks and Valleys

This has been a rollercoaster of a week. Little things seem to really be getting to me. I have two interviews - one tomorrow afternoon and one Sunday morning. I'm anxious about those and I've been praying very fervently about each one. Especially the one I think would fit me and our family better. But then the valleys of life always hit hard. I finally got my car back tonight after three weeks without it as it was getting fixed. One thing would get fixed and then another thing would go wrong. Isn't how it always seems to go? Now tonight I get it back and there's a crack in the windshield. Boo!! Anyone know how much that's going to cost me? Not something I'm looking forward to. I always seem to see dollar signs when things like this happen. A second income would REALLY be a blessing right now. If you remember, please pray for this opportunity for me. Thanks so much.

The weekend is almost here though and we're excited to have family in Merrillville. It always feels a little more like home when we have people come and visit.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: