Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Pictures

Mike and I went home this weekend for the Mast family pictures! We picked quite the day to have these done. It was rainy and FREEZING!!! But we got them done and that's what counts! Jill sent me a little teaser of some of the pictures. I'm excited to see the rest. It was great to spend the day with everyone, despite the cold. It's not often that we're all in the same place together between my brother's busy schedule, us trying to split our time between two families and our friends, and my parents schedules. This weekend it worked out great though. Mike was able to have a guys night with some of his friends. He deserves that and doesn't get that time often enough. He values those friendships so much and I know that it's been hard for him to not see his guy friends as much as what he would like. I was lucky to have a mama/daughter night Friday night with my mom. We went shopping for new work clothes for me. My parents are so generous and I'm so thankful for everything they have given me (not just financially either). It was so nice to spend an evening with my mom. *Thanks Mom!!*
I leave for North Carolina a week from today. I'm looking forward to getting training over with and getting started in the Merrillville studio. It will be nice to get into a routine.

Have a great week!


No comments: