Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Show us Your Life


Happy Friday!!
Today at Kelly's Korner it's show us your life day: TAILGATES AND FAVORITE TEAMS!
I've been excited for this one because it seems that on Kelly's blog most of the blogs are fans of the SEC and southern teams. I'm reppin' the midwest this week!! The Mast's and Marshall's have always been NOTRE DAME fans. I've grown up cheering for the Irish and have since enjoyed a few games in South Bend.
Trina and I at the Purdue/Notre Dame game a couple years ago

Notre Dame has so many neat traditions. From the band, to mass before the games, to singing the alma mater after each game going to the games to cheer on the Irish is always exciting!

Notre Dame is off this week with a bye. BUT next Saturay is a BIG game vs. USC. It's a big rivalry so you can bet that Mike and I will be decked out in our ND stuff cheering on ND!!
HERE COME THE IRISH!!


1 comment:

Jennie said...

I'm totally an SEC girl with one exception only - The Irish! It a dream of mine to see them play in South Bend just once before I die - I can hope! :)