Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

God Is Good...

...All The Time!

Even when I forget it. We were definitely blessed this last week. I was offered a JOB!! I will be working at Portrait Innovations here in Merrillville. I'll be traveling to North Carolina for a week of training November 1-9th, and then I officially start work on the 11th of November. I'm excited to start, but pretty overwhelmed at all of the things to do before I start! I know that since the holidays are right around the corner that it will be a very busy few months at work. Thank you so much for your prayers through this time. Mike and I are very happy that this opportunity has come up, but we'll still need your prayers as the studio has told me that through the holidays I'll be working around 60 hours a week. Mike and I won't be seeing each other much and we'll have to try and stay positive. Please be praying for that. Also, I really hope that I'll still be able to go to small groups on Tuesdays. We have fallen in love with each couple in our small group and I would hate to miss out on anything. Especially now when we're all growing closer to one another.

If you're in the Merrillville area this winter bring in your kids and come visit me and I'll take your picture!! :)

No comments: