Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

3 weeks

Tenley is 3 weeks old!! I can't believe it. 3 weeks has gone by so fast. I think I'm finally getting used to living on less sleep, even though I still get frustrated with it sometimes. I've been told by many people though that it will get better and Tenley's sleeping habits will improve! Right now she's sleeping for three hour increments, then getting up to feed. After the first two feedings she will usually go back to sleep pretty quickly, so I can go back to bed. But after her 6:00am feeding she is usually up for the morning. I'm still getting used to that one. Now is the time when I'm trying to figure out where to fit in my shower for the day!

We had Tenley's newborn pictures taken. Here's a favorite:

Thanks to Dominique Partlow for taking these great pictures!! Despite the crying from Tenley they turned out so cute! :) Hopefully we'll have our announcements out soon. I should be getting them any day now. So keep an eye on your mailboxes!

I had such a great surprise this week. 5 of my friends surprised me on Monday evening and showed up at my door with gifts, meals, and cake! I thought only one of them was coming but they decided to throw me an impromptu shower!! I have amazing friends and they are constantly being Jesus to me in tough times. We had four babies in this apartment! Good thing none of them are on the move yet! I love that we can all go through motherhood together. What a blessing! Monday was just what I needed. Here's the four mommies with our babies!


No comments: