Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

In One Month I have Learned...

I've been a mom for a little over a month. I have learned a few things, and have many more to learn. Here's what I have learned so far...

-It takes much longer to get out of the house. And there's a lot of thought involved.
-Projectile Poop is not a myth. I learned this the hard way.
-"Wasting Gas" just to drive around to get a crying infant to sleep isn't so much of a waste.
-I have never worried about how many layers of clothing a person has on until now.
-I can actually function on less sleep. Even if I prefer not to.
-Daily chores (a load of laundry, unloading the dishwasher, picking up, etc.) take a very long time now.
-My heart has never been so full of love. This tiny little girl has completely changed our worlds.

No comments: