Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

30 Days...

til I'm Mrs. Marshall! I can't believe how fast this time is going. Everyone warned me of this, but not everyone is doing/has done a long distance engagement before! I figured that time would drag due to the distance between us. But nope, the last five months have gone by so fast. Now we're down to less than a month til we say "I do!".

As the day gets closer, I think more and more about how our married life will be. We've completed our pre-marital counseling sessions, which gave us helpful tools to get through the tougher times. But on a day to day basis, I just can't wait to be with my best friend. I think that's going to be the best part about being married- having my best friend around all the time! I'm getting more and more anxious to move to Merrillville. As you can recall, I wasn't always so excited about it. But it's feeling more and more like home, and I've realized that wherever Mike is will be my home. I'm ready to find a job there and make our own lives.

Continue to pray as we finish up on wedding plans. I know the next four weeks will start to get a little more stressful and Mike and I won't be able to see each other quite as much as we have been in the past. Also, be in prayer for the NMC team that is now in Kenya. The Lengacher's have had so much on their plate in the last few weeks but still they chose to lead a team to the Baby Center. They have no idea how much I look up to them.

No comments: