Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Huber Shower!

Last Saturday my aunts and great aunt threw me a great Bed and Breakfast themed shower! It was such a great time with my friends and family. We got so many great gifts that will be put to great use as we make the apartment our home in Merrillville. Mike was especially excited about getting the Magic Bullet blender system. He and I both can't wait to try it out! :)


We also got some of our dinnerware that we registered for, and some great odds and ends to decorate with and things to fill our home! Our kitchen is looking more and more stocked!


Thanks to all of you who have shown Mike and I so much love and support. I left the shower on Saturday feeling so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. I'll leave you with a picture of me from the shower. We played a game where the guests had about a minute to look over the items in my apron, and then I left the room and they had to write down everything by memory (I usually hate shower games, but I'll be honest these weren't too painful!)

















No comments: