Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Invitations...

...have been sent out! We've gotten a number of RSVPs back already and I find myself anticipating many more as they come in every day! It's exciting! We had our last pre-marital counseling session today with Pastor Justin. That was a good feeling too. We left feeling more prepared and ready to dive into this new journey! We also spent time with Pastor Justin going over the layout of the ceremony, which made things seem so much closer! Both Mike and I are so ready to get things over with and put the distance behind us. That's what makes this even harder- the long distance. But we're making it work. We have our bedroom furniture and I'm going to take a couple pieces this week to the apartment to start getting moved in. The task of packing up my room is looming over me and I need to get a couple days off work and just dive in head first!

Thanks to my prayer warriors who continue to pray for Mike and I as we begin this new life together. We can feel your prayers. We love you all!

No comments: