Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love it or Leave It

I got this idea from another blog that I read and I thought I would give it a shot. Since I am a newlywed, I've tried my fair share of products trying to get our apartment feeling like "home". So every few days I'll do a "Love it, Leave it" blog. I'll talk about products that I love and have found a great use for. But for each "love it" product, I'll do a "leave it" product. A product that didn't quite meet my expectations or I decided isn't worth the money. I would love to hear feedback on my opinions and also if you have a love it or leave it product!


Love It:
Lysol Neurta Air Freshmatic

I love this product! We have two of them actually. One in our kitchen and one in our living room. These are the air freshners that you can set to go off at 9, 18, or 36 minutes. I wasn't sure what I would think of these, because they make a noise everytime they go off. But you get used to it and don't even notice it after a day or two. The little refill bottles last for about two months. I didn't realize how much of an effect they had in the rooms until we ran out the first time!!

Leave It:

Glade Scented Oil Candle.

I love candles, but these I can do without. It's not worth the money. The oil only lasts for 2-3 hours and I could have easily gone through two in one evening. It smells nice, but no better than any other candle. I'll stick with yankee!




No comments: