Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Apartments...

We officially (although we weren’t too concerned) have been approved for our new apartment! On May 8th we are going to be moving from our current apartment to a newer apartment. I wish I could say that our new place will be bigger, however, we’re not that lucky. Or rich. BUT I’m pleased to announce that our new apartment does have a washer and dryer IN it. My days at the community laundry mat are over!! I couldn’t be happier about this. My husband is also very happy knowing that his wife will get the laundry done in a much more timely fashion, plus I’ll be in a much better mood while doing the laundry!

Last night I was laying in bed thinking about the things I would miss about this apartment. I couldn’t think of anything. Ha. So, I decided it’s much easier to think about all of the things that I would NOT miss. So, for your reading pleasure – is my list of things I will NOT miss about Summerwood Apartments.

*the fact that the hallways slopes and dips so badly you feel as though you’re going to fall through the floor.
*my lack of counter space.
*hearing every single step that the couple above us takes in their apartment.
*hearing the man above us SNORE every night. (our ceilings are very thin apparently).
*going along with that- we definitely won’t miss hearing the couple above us do…married things.
*our slippery bathroom floor (I have the bruises to prove it).
*the sound our tub makes when someone is in the shower (as you can guess we can also hear the people above us when they are in the shower).
*I also won’t miss knowing exactly when our neighbors above us or beside us flush their toilet.
*the geese.
*the random times our smoke alarm decides to go off. For no reason.
Huntington Cove Apartments – I think I already love you! :)

2 comments:

Chanelle said...

Yeah for you!! Is it in the same complex??

Michelle Marshall said...

Nope, it's in Huntington Cove apartments. They are the ones right behind the mall! (Which Mike is slightly concerned about me being walking distance to the mall!) :)