Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter and Family

Not much to report to my few and faithful readers (mostly my mom..).

We have been blessed with visitors in the last few weeks. Corey, Foz, and Jill have came to visit a couple times and it's been so great to have them in our little world in Merrillville. It makes it feel more like home when we can entertain and enjoy each other's company.

My parents came to Merrillville to visit our new church with us. Unfortunately, Mike had to work, but I went with them to the Saturday evening service. It was great to have them there and welcome them into our church family. They were also able to meet some of our new friends. I hope they enjoyed themselves as much as I enjoyed having them.

Mike and I are excited to spend the day tomorrow with his family. Any day that we get to spend with our niece is a day that we THOROUGHLY look forward to. :) She's just perfect.

I was able to spend some quality time with my brother tonight -- I sometimes forget how old he is getting. I loved spending time with him and getting to know him all over again.

Happy Easter Everyone.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am one of your faithful blog readers. I enjoy reading your posts so we can keep up on what's new with you!