Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Back.

I'm back from Florida. I think I'm getting too old for those kind of road trips. I'm completely exhausted!! We got home at about 2:15 this morning. I need a day to re-coop. But it's not going to happen since I have to get back to Merrillville, then a few awesome girls are coming to spend the night tonight. I've been looking forward to this for over a month! It's just a lot with little sleep!

Our trip to Florida went well. Mike's grandma's test results came back on Tuesday and the cancer is only in her uterus. That was a blessing, because it hadn't spread and it's a more routine surgery. Keep her in your prayers as she undergoes this surgery on May 4th and also during her recovery.
Overall, it was a great time to get to know the other women in my husband's life! A week with my niece is always fun too. She's a great traveler! Who knew at 4 months you could do so well!? She experienced swimming for the first time too, and she loved it! She couldn't stop giggling. It was so cute. Here are some pics from our trip.


Have a great weekend.
~M

No comments: