Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Love It or Leave It

Another addition to the love it or leave it series!

LOVE IT:
Cascade Complete All-In-One Action Pacs


I love this dishwasher detergent! Since getting married I've tried several different varities, but this is the best. No need to pre-wash or rinse before sticking them in the dishwasher! This little baby takes care of it all. I used to get crusted on stuff in my glasses, but since using this it doesn't happen near as often. I give these my seal of approval :)

LEAVE IT:

Clorox Mop

Honestly, I don't have much to say about this mop. It seemed very cheap. Mike got it before we even got married, so I didn't have much say in it. But I'm a big Swiffer lover- so I would much rather go with the Swiffer model. There's probably not much difference except the brand name, but I'll stick with Swiffer. I do still use this mop, because I don't see the sense in buying another one when this one isn't broken. But instead of using the Clorox wetwipes I buy the Swiffer ones instead and just attach them to this mop.

No comments: