Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nothing new to report. We have alot of exciting things coming up though!! Tomorrow Chelsea Fink is coming to visit! I'm so excited to catch up with her. We are so blessed with great friends who make the trip to come and see us. It makes Merrillville feel more like home. This weekend will be great as well as we're heading to Nappanee for Jill's house dedication. Her and Anessa deserve such a great outpouring of love and prayer as they move in to their new Habitat for Humanity house. We're excited that we can share in this. Next weekend while Mike is working (sorry babe!) I'll be back in Nappanee for Bethany and Kevin's wedding! Plus I'll be staying a couple extra days to help Jill organize and decorate the house. It will be great to have a girl's weekend and help her and Anessa get settled.

Summer is almost over. I'm excited for all that is coming up but I'll be sad to see my pool days go! Have a great week!
~M

1 comment:

Denny and Karen Mast said...

Wait a minute!! Who else is coming to visit you this weekend?! Do we not make the cut?