Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Show us Your Life

Vacation Spots

This week is Vacation Spots. Kelly's Korner is a great place to check out other people's favorite spots. Mike and I haven't traveled very many places together yet. I have some personal favorite places - like Kansas and Sarasota, Florida. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that Kansas is one of my favorite places. I learned so much about myself in Hesston, Kansas and I have so many fond memories. Sarasota is a place that my family went year after year while we were growing up. Both sets of my grandparents now live there half the year and the memories we have created will last forever. Olympia Fields is the place to be! :)

However, the place that Mike and I have loved going together is JAMAICA!! We have traveled to Florida together, but Jamaica takes the cake! We went for our honeymoon and loved the laid back lifestyle, the fact that clocks were not a necessity, and the gorgeous blue water.

This was our pool area at night at the resort we stayed at. This was our favorite place to be at night. It was so relaxing to hear the ocean in the background and the calm waters of the pool.

One night before dinner.

Pure Paradise! We loved waking up each morning and seeing this sight. I could definitely live there!! We would love to go back sometime and try out another resort.

1 comment:

Denny and Karen Mast said...

Ok, living in Texas, I can handle if I need to. But, living in Jamaica would be another story. That would be pretty far away!!