Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

17 Weeks

Ok, so I'm not officially 17 weeks til tomorrow, but I have time to blog now so deal with it :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks, 6 days.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still at -15. Haven't gained anything.
Maternity Clothes: Still don't need them.
Best Moment this week: Work has finally slowed down, so now I'm finally getting a little break and am able to take care of myself better!
Gender: still not going to find out :)
Movement: None. I'm hoping in the next couple weeks I should feel something!
Food Craving: None, I'm still getting sick every few days, so I have been really trying to be careful with what I'm eating.
What I miss: feeling like myself.
Sleep: I get up at least twice a night to go to the bathroom. Ugh.
What I am looking forward to: Our appt on the 27th!! It's the first appt Mike will be able to be at. And we will get to finally see the baby again!
Belly Button: In.
Symptoms: I still get sick every few days, but that's an improvement. I finally have some energy back on the days that I'm feeling better.
Doctor's Update: Haven't had an appt in a few weeks - next one is on the 27th. Can't wait!!

No comments: