Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

19 Weeks!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 weeks!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -13
Maternity Clothes: They are in my near future. My work pants are getting tighter than I expected them to be! I did buy a be-band this week but have only needed it once so far.
Best Moment this week: feeling the baby move!!!!
Gender: still not going to find out :)
Movement: YES! I can feel little movements, especially at night when I'm laying flat in bed. It's so amazing, I can't wait til it's stronger.
Food Craving: BANANA POPSICLES!!! It's the only thing that EVER sounds good!
What I miss: Not feeling sore.
Sleep: disturbed.
What I am looking forward to: our 20 week appt!! Five more days!!!
Belly Button: in. and it better stay there.
Symptoms: I'm so sore! My hips especially.
Doctor's Update: n/a

No comments: