Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

18 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 weeks!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -14. So I've gained one pound since I'm not so sick anymore. Thank goodness!!
Maternity Clothes: I'll need them fairly soon I think. My jeans are starting to get a little more uncomfortable. My work pants are pretty big anyway, so I should be good for awhile, but I can tell they don't quite fit like they used to!
Best Moment this week: Praying with my husband with our hands on my tummy for our child.
Gender: still not going to find out :)
Movement: Nope, the other night I was laying still on the couch and I thought that maybe, just maybe I had felt the baby. But it wasn't quite distinct enough that I could really tell. So I wait.
Food Craving: Nothing really ever sounds good lately. I kind of graze. It annoys Mike because I'll make dinner for us and then not eat it because I change my mind and don't want it anymore. Ha.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night - I get up to pee twice now at night.
Sleep: disturbed.
What I am looking forward to: our 20 week appt!!
Belly Button: Ha, Mike and I joke about this because I have an abnormally deep belly button apparently. So I think it will stay in. But Mike thinks that it's not as deep as it was before I got pregnant. So who knows.
Symptoms: I have been getting pains in my pelvic area on my sides from stretching ligaments. I've been feeling much better though. I'm having a little back pain, but that's not too unusual for me.
Doctor's Update: Only about a week and a half til our big appt!!

No comments: