Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007



As I'm writing this I'm wondering why - I'm so tired and just need sleep, but here I sit. My eyes a little zombied (I know it's not a word). It's been a crazy couple of days! This weekend I went to Indy to spend some time with Jamie and Sheena. It turned out to be just what I needed to get away for the weekend. We had so much fun just catching up and hanging out. I didn't get enough sleep by any means. It was great to see them again though.
Last night Mike, Ashley, Andy and I all made a roadtrip to Cleveland to see Colbie Caillat in concert at the house of blues. I had been counting down the days til this concert, so I was so excited that it was finally here!! We had a great time, and it was an even better concert. I can't wait to see her again. She was amazing. I wish I had pictures to show, but they are all on my phone, because they wouldn't allow cameras in the venue.
So to say the least I'm dragging after too many nights of not enough sleep!! But, my week just keeps going and it's going to get even busier as I have picked up some extra hours at Amish Acres.
I guess being busy is good? That's what they say right???

No comments: