Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

I now have four less teeth. I had all four wisdom teeth cut out yesterday. I was completely asleep so I don't remember a thing, was is kind of a wierd feeling not even knowing that I had them out - but waking up knowing they are gone!

The surgery went well, and the surgeon said it went better then expected - he didn't hit the nerve in my jaw that he thought he might, so I still have feeling in my bottom lip!! Yay! :)

So far the pain isn't unbearable, but pain meds are helping with that. Currently mashed potatoes, ice, and pain meds are my best friend!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

jenn said...

i am so glad everything went well!!! hope you can eat some good food soon! take care!!!