Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm restless. I can't sleep. I have so many things that I'm thinking about that my brain has yet to go into "sleep mode" while the rest of my body is aching for some much needed sleep! I've realized that the graduating class of 2008 is at a HUGE disadvantage. This is probably one of the worst times to be graduating college with the economy like it is. No one is going to be looking to hire anyone for awhile. I've sent my resume to a couple places, but with no avail. I haven't heard even an email reply yet. Mike and I are moving forward in our relationship. With talk of marriage, weddings, and what the summer may hold for us in terms of moving, etc, we keep thinking that it would be much easier to have our lives more put together if we knew where our jobs would take us. Will I get the admissions counselor job in Kansas? Will Mike get the job he interviewed for in Merrillville? Should I move there if he does? It's enough to make me scream, let alone keep me up all night.

Anyone have a job for a Social and Behavioral Sciences major who is graduating in May????

No comments: