Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SOS

Ok, I'm sending out a SOS call to all my blogger friends! I'm stressed out. Big time. Like the kind of stressed out where you can't sleep, can't focus, and when someone brings up the thing that you're stressed out about- you burst into tears. THAT is the kind of stressed I am. I'm stressed about finding a job after graduation. I need some help from all those recent (or not so recent) college grads out there. I'm feeling completely under qualified for everything!!

I applied for an admissions counselor job at Hesston and while I'm hoping, wishing, and praying that it works out - I have to be looking/applying for other jobs too, just in case it doesn't. So, I've sent my resume to several (when I say several I mean more like 7-10) agencies and companies. But I've heard little or no response. My mom thinks I'm stupid to rely on emails. But alot of companies do everything online nowadays.

I know it's only March, but I absolutely hate not knowing what my life holds after June of this year. So - any advice/prayer/reassurance/JOB that you can give me. I'll take it.

No comments: