Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Engaged!!

I SAID YES!

Mike proposed last Friday night!! And of course I said YES. :) I'm so excited to start our lives together. We have decided on a short engagement. We're looking into getting married on November 28th of this year. So we have alot to do!! But I wouldn't have it any other way. The ring is gorgeous, I love it, and the proposal suited us. He proposed on the front porch of his parents house (where we have spent many summer nights). I'm so excited.

4 comments:

jenn said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh! congrats! congrats! congrats!!!! love ya lots..m.e.

derryprenkert said...

Congrats. That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I'm so excited for you!!! Ben engaged to me on his parent's front porch too...and it was so special! I can only imagine how special yours was too!!! Short engagements are wonderful and don't worry, I know you'll get it all done in time! Happy planning and enjoy each moment of this process...it is definitly fun! : )

Denise said...

Leah told me over this past weekend! We are happy for you and, of course, CONGRATULATIONS!! Enjoy the process of planning and savor every moment!!