Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've been lacking motivation for school lately. My grades are slipping a bit, and if I want to get them up I'm really going to have to work hard these next couple weeks. But somewhere amongst wedding planning, visiting Mike, and work I lost my motivation to care about school. I am so close to being done (everyone keeps reminding me) but it doesn't matter when I feel so far from August 8th. It's almost annoying when people keep reminding me of how close I am to finishing. Easy for them to say. They aren't the ones doing it!

On the bright side - Trina comes home this weekend!! I'm going to Indy on Sunday to pick her up. I'm so excited to see her. She moved to Washington last August and I haven't seen her since. It will be great to have her here and have her help with picking out bridesmaid dresses and such. I'm really excited. I just need to get things done before she gets here!!

No comments: