Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Wedding Updates

My life still consists of school, wedding, work. But today I'll focus on the wedding end of things (mostly because that's more fun to talk about!). We have so many of the big things done and I'm so thankful for all that my mom has helped me with! I can't imagine planning a wedding completely on your own. It's so great to have my mom off work this summer (Since she works at the school) to help with all the details. The bridesmaid dresses are ordered, I have my dress, the tuxes are picked out, the caterer is booked, our honeymoon is in the works (Jamaica), and the florist is set. Now we just have to find a DJ. Any suggestions?? DJs are so expensive I'm realizing. It's frustrating. OH! We also had our engagement pictures taken today by our photographer. I'll get those up as soon as I get them. All in all, things are going smoothly. My first shower is planned for the end of September and I'm so excited!! Now if I can just get done with school !!!

No comments: