Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wedding Updates

Wedding planning as been in full swing this summer. I had to put them on hold a little bit because of taking so many summer classes, but as my classes come to a close (11 days left!) I'm starting to realize how much other stuff we have to do yet! The major things are done...
-Have my dress
-Ordered bridesmaid dresses
-Finally settled on a florist and put down our deposit
-Have a vocalist
-Picked out tuxes
-Registered (Target and Kohls)
-Narrowed down the invitations to a few
-Reserved the church and reception hall
There's more that we've done but you don't want to hear about all of it! But the bigger things are settled. And my mom found her dress a month or so ago. Bonny (Mike's mom) found her dress while in Vegas on vacation a few weeks ago. Yesterday Joey (Mike's sister) found her dress! Finding a dress for Joey was a little more difficult, because at the time of our wedding Joey will be 8 months pregnant. But she found a great dress that she is comfortable in. I'm so excited! My first shower has been planned on my Mast side of the family for the end of September. I even checked my registry last night and a couple things have been bought for us!! It's starting to feel real, and I just can't wait for November 21st.

No comments: