Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Notes from a Newlywed...

Mike and I have been married for 1 month, 3 weeks. I asked Mike last night if he's enjoying married life, and he said "absolutely. Why wouldn't I? I spend everyday with my best friend." He's sweet. But it's true- I don't remember what it's like to NOT see him everyday. We've enjoyed learning more about each other everyday. As much as Merrillville hasn't exactly been my number one pick of a place to live - it's been a benefit being away from our friends and family so that when there is conflict, we are forced to work it out ourselves. But honestly, we haven't had very much conflict. It seems that when we were engaged most of our conflict came from the distance between us!

Just an update on our lives. I would love an update on yours!

No comments: