Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tagged...

Three's about Me...

Three jobs I have had in my life: a soda "jerk", Hesston College Tele-Counselor, IUPUI Geology Receptionist
Three movies I would watch over and over: Italian Job, Step Up, A Christmas Story
Three shows that I watch: Grey's Anatomy, Real World, American Idol
Three places I have been: Kenya, Kansas, Jamaica
Three of my favorite foods: potatoes, my mom's spaghetti, tacos
Three places I'd rather be right now: in bed, Siesta Key beach, Kenya
Three things I am looking forward to this year: my first year of marriage with my husband, Marshall Family vacation in July, anything unpredictable that turns into a highlight.
Three jobs I would love to have: well considering i'm currently unemployed- any job would be great. but i would love to be a Grief Counselor, Vacation Resort Critic, Interior Designer
Three people you would like to Tag to do this: Leah, Kevin Myers, and my Aunt Mary.

No comments: