Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rohr's...

I've known Don and Tonya Rohr... well for a long time. Their oldest, Trey, grew up with my brother and when they were younger they were great friends. Tonya used to do my make-up for me in high school before dances or prom. I've always looked at them as "my parents friends" or "Trey's mom and dad", but over the last couple years they have become great friends of Mike and I. They are actively involved in the youth at NMC and they are constantly giving of themselves. Now, it's time for us to rise up for them. They are currently down at Riley Children's Hospital for their youngest daughter, Keri, who is nine years old. A walnut sized tumor was found on Keri's brain. She's scheduled for surgery at 11:30am Monday morning. Please keep them in your prayers. You can follow their journey here.

No comments: