Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Love it or Leave It

Love it or Leave It #2:


Leave It:


Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I thought that maybe this product would be worth it, but I was wrong. I really don't think it does more than soap and water. The first time I used it I needed it for some stains on my countertop caused from purple kool-aid. It did a great job and I was happy with the result. However, the second time I needed it was for something on the kitchen floor. It got the stain up, however it took ALOT of elbow grease and I had to use some other product too. I also didn't appreciate how the "erasers" fell apart. When you scrubbed hard enough like I had to do on the kitchen floor it left pieces behind creating another mess to clean up.


Love It:

Ikea!! Being so close to Chicago we've enjoyed being able to go to these bigger stores! Ikea is one of them. Before we moved to our new apartment we were able to go and spend a few hours there. I could spend all day there!! But we got a couple of great lamps and some other organizational stuff. They have great stuff for that purpose. With a one bedroom apartment you have to try and organize the best you can! So Ikea is great for this!











No comments: