Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

6 Years

I can't believe that it's been six years. Six years ago today, I know right where I was. What I was wearing. Who I was with. Where I was sitting when I got the phone call. What I said. What I did. The urge of sickness in my stomach.




Six years ago today - We lost a man of God. We lost one of our best friends. We lost a man who never failed to make us smile.



But within the last six years, we've all found strength we didn't know we had. We've found a deep friendship from people who were once aqauintances. We found renewed faith in God. I'm thankful for Nick. I'm thankful for his legacy. I'm thankful for the faith that he never failed to share with others.

Today, we remember you, Nick. Your heart. And your Smile.

No comments: