Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Show us Your Life

I forgot to post this last week, so we'll just use it for this week since I'll be in Iowa on Friday. Over at Kelly's Korner it's Show us Your Life: RECIPES!! This was a great one!! I'm excited to read through all the new recipes! I feel like I'm stuck in a rut with the things I make for dinner, so hopefully there's some great ones to try!

My recipe is for: No Peak Chicken
*This was a big hit with my husband! It's very easy and takes little preparation.

Ingredients:
1 pkg. Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice
1 Chicken in pieces or Chicken Breasts (I used three chicken breasts)
1 Can cream of mushroom soup
1 Can cream of chicken soup
1 Can chicken broth

Put rice in bottom of 9x13 pan. Place chicken on top of rice. Cover with seasoning packet from rice. Mix soups and broth together in separate bowl. Pour over top of chicken. Cover pan with foil. Bake at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 hours. DO NOT PEAK!

I don't have a picture of this recipe, but trust me, it's great! enjoy!!

No comments: