Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Prayers

I've added a new part to the blog. My heart has been feeling so heavy lately during my prayer and devotion time. There's SO many things going on in our world today and among the people around us that my prayer time is filled with requests. Prayer is the most powerful form of help we can give, so why not spread the word when there's a need? So keep an eye on this portion of my blog for prayer requests. And if you have a request please email me and I can post it. Some of the requests will be specific, others won't. Some of them I might know, others I won't. Like today...

Today I added The Sullivans. I don't know these people. But my heart goes out to this young husband. He has been married for five years and his wife just gave birth via emergency c-section to a beautiful baby girl, Chloe. His wife was dealing with breast cancer during her pregnancy. Unfortunately, just yesterday, this man's wife, and Chloe's mother went to be with Jesus after experiencing some seizures. You can read the story for yourself. Just click on the link on the right. I can't imagine what this man is feeling as he says goodbye to his best friend and wife but also as he deals with having to raise this newborn on his own. He needs our prayers.

No comments: