Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Iowa


We had a great time in Iowa this weekend!! I was a bridesmaid in my friend, Natalie's, wedding. She made one STUNNING bride! It was a weekend of celebration and reuniting with some hesston friends. Anyone who knows me know that I love Hesston and the friends I met there are some of the most quality people I'll probably ever meet. It made me so happy to be able to hang out with some of them for the weekend. Here's a picture of Nat and I. Isn't she beautiful?
Mike loved Iowa so much he says he wants to move there! Ha. Actually, this isn't our first time traveling to Iowa together and each time we return home he has said that. There are Aldi's there. Maybe God has that in the cards for us :) I wouldn't be too upset about living in Iowa either to tell you the truth. I already miss my friends that live there! But then again, we always go back to what it would be like if we were back in Nappanee and it's hard to beat that!!

No comments: