Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

35 Weeks!

We finally have internet back in our home, so now I can keep up on everything better! Here we are at 35 weeks pregnant!! I can't believe we're here already. Five more weeks and I'll be holding our little one!!

Here I am at 35 weeks...

The nursery area is getting organized too. The crib is all put together and the beautiful bedding is on and ready! I just have some organizing to do with all the clothes, blankets, etc. Here's a picture of the crib!
I've been feeling pretty good. Sore, but that's to be expected. I've had some Braxton-Hicks contractions, but that means my body is getting ready! Mike is getting a little nervous as the weeks tick by, but he says he is ready. As ready as we will ever be I suppose!

No comments: