Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

37 Weeks! ~ Full Term!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 Weeks!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes. I have to wear Mike's t-shirts because none of mine fit!

Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat today.

Gender: We're getting closer to finding out :)

Movement: I think the baby likes to push his or her rump into my belly. Trying to find room I suppose!

Food Craving: Fruit. All kinds.

What I miss: Sleep.

Sleep: Pretty much non-existant. Naps are a must these days. My hips hurt so bad that I can't lay in the same spot for very long.

What I am looking forward to: Mike and I are enjoying these last few weeks together before everything changes. But we really can't wait to meet this little one in just a few weeks!

Belly Button: I don't think it's going to pop out. But it's definitely trying.

Symptoms: All of the usual. Nothing has changed too much.

Doctor's Update: I haven't made any progress since last week, so I'm still stuck at 1cm dilated and 70% effaced. But baby is still really low, which is good. My doctor is hoping that I can make it a couple more weeks, since the baby is measuring a week ahead.

Size of Baby: The size of a watermelon! yikes...

No comments: