Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update from Doctor...

I had my 36 week appointment yesterday and everything looks great! Baby's heartbeat is strong and healthy. I also had my first internal exam and found out that I'm 1cm dilated, 70% effaced, and the baby's head is very low. This was all great news! I'm excited to be making progress, however little it might be! Some women are stuck at one or two centimeters for weeks I know, but progress is progress to me. The doctor said realistically it could happen any day now! But I'm sure I'll be seeing her next Tuesday for my next appointment :).

Even though I'm sure it will still be a couple weeks before Baby Marshall makes his or her debut, the appointment got us thinking about everything that we still need to get done! So, the list maker that I am has started making lists for both Mike and I with all of things we need to do. Like getting the carseat checked, packing a bag (Mike needs to do this! Mine has been packed for weeks!), making sure all the pacifiers and bottles are boiled and washed, organizing, etc. So looks like my days will be filled with getting the last minute things done!

Have a great rest of your week and we would love if you would continue to pray for us, our families, and especially this little one as the big day draws near!

No comments: