Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

36 WEEKS!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 Weeks! We're getting so close!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes, and some of them are getting a little tight now too. This baby has run out of room in mama's belly!!

Best Moment this week: I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm excited for that, because I start to go every week after this to see if I'm making any progress!

Gender: Despite the frustration of not being able to find neutral clothes we're still set on not finding out. But I've always had a hunch that it's a boy. So we'll see in four weeks :)

Movement: The baby doesn't have room to roll over like he/she used to, but is still very active and likes to kick the same spot over and over! Ouch.

Food Craving: Fruit. Mostly watermelon.

What I miss: Sleep.

Sleep: Not so great right now. I'm having a lot of hip pain, and it's causing me to lose alot of sleep. Not to mention the four times I get up to go to the bathroom! I guess I'll be ready for those nightly feedings!

What I am looking forward to: Getting everything organized in the next few weeks.

Belly Button: This is a sore subject with me. I wanted it to stay in so badly, but I fear that I'm losing the battle. Mike says that it will pop out when the baby is "cooked" and ready to come out!

Symptoms: Still have heartburn, tired, hip pain. But overall it's all normal and will be worth it!

Doctor's Update: I go in tomorrow so we'll see then!

Size of Baby: The size of a honeydew melon!

No comments: