Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

I survived...

...Syndeo! Syndeo is over and despite some technical difficulties that are bound to happen, I felt like it was a success. I met some new people and it was great to see how many churches were represented. There were a couple highlights from the night, but I think one of my favorite moments was when Mike and Andy pointed out a guy wearing a Hesston sweatshirt to me. Of course when I see someone wearing Hesston I have to confront them! So I think I freaked this guy out a little bit by being so excited to see him, but I found out that he is the brother of one of the girls that was in my mod at Hesston! It was so great to catch up with him on what his family has been up to.
I feel like God really moved throughout that hill. It was a great scene to watch the sun set on our stage and a crowd of young adults praising Him. It's something that I won't soon forget. After all of the meetings and work involved, it felt so good to stand at the top of the hill and just watch the scene unfold. As frustrated as I may have gotten at times with different circumstances, this moment of quietness with God made it all worth it.
Bring on Syndeo 2008!!

1 comment:

jenn said...

yea! congrats on another successful year! hope you are doing well...and found some time to rest after the event.